ADVERBS- Where do they go in a sentence???
The position of an adverb in a sentence depends on..
- what type of adverb it is (frequency, manner , time etc…)
- What the tense of the sentence is
- If it’s modifying a verb, is it the verb TO BE or not
1) The following video lesson from flo-joe.co.uk will explain how to place an adverb in a sentence depending on these factors
2) The following lesson from BBC learning English will give you further explanation and practice with adverb placement: ADVERB PLACEMENT
Test your knowledge with this quiz from Oxford: ADVERB QUIZ
4) And now for a bit of fun!! This is an educational music video for schoolchildren in the US.